- Are you and your partner stuck in the same old rut?
- Does it often feel like your relationship is on the brink?
- Do you need (or desire) to make a big change fast in your relationship?
- Are weekly sessions with a therapist difficult to organize and schedule?
- In spite of your best efforts, is it hard (or impossible) to prioritize your relationship?
- Are you asking yourself, “if things don’t change, where is your relationship headed?”
If this sounds like you, then you may want to think about scheduling a Couples Intensive.
Advantages of the Couples Intensives:
- A choice of 3 hours, 6 hours or 10 hours (over 2 days) of private couples therapy/coaching with Gabrielle
- The relief that comes with experiencing a turnaround or a significant breakthrough so that you can recommit to the relationship and start moving it back on track.
- A “relational diagnosis” that allows you to grasp what needs to change and why.
- A “relational toolkit”- for success in the long-term as you move forward.
A healthy relationship requires so much more than the initial “falling in love”. Every relationship goes through phases of harmony and disruption. People generally have more trouble knowing how to move into the repair or healing process after things have gone awry.
Three decades of research into relationships has offered invaluable insights in the tangible and specific skills and habits that happy couples rely on and use. When these are absent or not cultivated, relationships go into disruption and partners will not know how to find the love and closeness they’re looking for.
In my experience, the couples intensives is the best way to start couples therapy as progress is amplified right from the beginning of our work together. You get a good head start and couples often experience a turnaround or breakthrough and leave with the clarity of what needs to be worked on as well as some tools to put into practice right away.
As well, you don’t have to take the time out of your busy schedules on a week by week basis. Instead, you take a deep dive with me, and then, we can decide about what follow-up would be most helpful for you.