Professional Training and Qualifications
I am very grateful to have had wonderful opportunities, over the years, to learn from a wide variety of people and within varying contexts.
- 1984-1992 – Bachelor of Arts, McGill – Religious Studies
- 1986- 1989 – Benedictine Community, Montréal, Québec – Training in the practice and teaching of Meditation
- 1986 – Yoga Teacher Training Certificate, Integral Yoga Center, Montreal, Qc.
- 1985- Ecumenical Delegate, sent by Ecumenical Center of Montreal- Taizé meeting, Madras, India
- 2001-2002 – Certificate in Psychology, Université du Québec
- 2003-2006 Master’s of Counselling, Université de Sherbrooke, Québec
- 2005-2009 – Post Graduate Certificate in Marriage and Family Counselling, Université de Sherbrooke, Québec
- 2008-2014 Certificate in Drama Therapy, IFACEF, Montreal, Québec
- 2011-2012 – Soulful Women’s 9-month Certificate Program – The Shift Network, with Devaa Haley Mitchell and Elayne Kalila Doughty
- 2012- 2013 – Apprenticing with the Soulful Women Certificate Program – The Shift Network, with Devaa Haley Mitchell and Elayne Kalila Doughty